Sunday, June 28, 2009

first step...

The first day,
i reached my new school...

when the first step in d gate,
i knew tat i'm not myself anymore...
responsible had come over me...
i cant talk n act like usual,
learn to be a teacher...
although it quite hard for me but as wat element had told me,
i will b handle it sumdays...
so...i need to be confident to myself 2 =)
add oil ya...evil shadow...
u can do it!!!

first assembly in school....(da principle really talk a long time until i Zzzzzz....)

4 comments:

  1. Hehe...let us gambateh together lar!!!! ^0^

    Hope u can adapt to the new environment soon...

    And see you this weekend. Can't wait to meet you....Now I started to feel the stress T.T

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey u bcome mature ~~ arha, i juz bac from camp, school hav RIMUP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 寒雨~~ya,i really need 2 adapt my new environment soon...but sum time i still miss my old sch..except tat 38 po..hahaz

    jess~~thanks alot...u always b send greeting 2 me at da 1st time =)

    停泊~~mature?!hahaz...thanks lo..
    camping?! wat tat? camp 4 wat?
    den u no need enter class 4 few days?

    ReplyDelete